It’s easy to get started with Pickleball but also easy to get the wrong equipment that will be a waste of money.
If you haven’t tried Pickleball yet it’s time to give it a try. It’s a great family game that takes the edge off skill levels and age differences plus it’s super easy to get started.
Here are our recommendations to get you started with this fun sport.
Beginner Level Sets
2 Premium Graphite Rackets 7.8 oz., Honeycomb Composite Core with Cushion Comfort Grip & 4 Balls & Portable Racquet Bag (Hand Drawn Doodles + 3 Outdoor Balls +1 Indoor Ball+ Bag), 49.99
Intermediate/Advanced Level Paddles
ONIX Graphite Z5 Graphite Carbon Fiber Pickleball Paddle with Cushion Comfort Grip, 89.97
Bag and Balls
- WEIGHTED HEAVIER – Flies straighter in extreme outdoor conditions with True Flight Technology
- CONSISTENT BOUNCE – Shot after shot with Authentic Bounce Technology
- RESISTS SPLITTING – Exceptional seam welding offers greater durability and resists splitting
- SUPERIOR BALANCE – With strategically aligned, precision-drilled holes
- ULTRA DURABILITY — Most durable pickleball available on the market today
ProBags can be used as a backpack or a duffel bag. The design includes dual water bottle mesh holders. The bag has room for your whole family’s equipment and can store up to 12 or more paddles comfortably. 59.99
Pickleball Set to Avoid!
Franklin Sports Pickleball Paddle and Ball Set – Aluminum – Jet – 2 Player – USAPA Approved, 10.7 oz
This set by Franklin is too heavy for most people and could even aggravate any old tennis injuries you might have.
We hope you like our reviews and recommendations! All products featured on Best of Korea are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you would like to purchase a product, please use our links and we may receive an affiliate commission for your purchase. Best of Korea LLC, is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program.