Gifts for Korean Dads
Father’s Day is just around the corner and will be different for many families. Some of us haven’t seen our dads for longer than we would like and with tricky travel conditions, it may still be a while before we do. So here are a few ideas that will add a little more cheer and love for dad! Of course, we know that men are tough to shop for but we hope this makes the hunt a bit easier.
- It’s high time dad writes his life story so the kids and grandkids will get to read all the stories that made him the amazing man he is today. Pebble Grey Moleskine Ruled/Line Journal is a great gift and is priced at $18 for a set of three books, dad can jot it all down including sketches, memories as well as his life story. Pebble Grey Moleskine Ruled/Line Journal, $18
- Personalized notecards (and envelopes) are a bit indulgent but your dad will appreciate them. Emails and texts can’t compare to these handsome sets from Papier, $50.00 for $25.
- Barva Wood Docking/Charging Station Organizer for a cellular phone, a tablets, keys, and other office accessories, $48 is the ultimate gift for dads who love to organize their items. It would be the perfect gadget on their desk.
The Fashion Guy
- Sun spots are not good for Dad’s skin so to refresh your his sun protection gear, we love this hat. It is packable without looking too floppy. Your dad will look so smart in this Coolibar hat and it’s great to know that Coolibar is the first clothing company to receive The Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation. Men’s Galileo Packable Travel Hat UPF 50+, $69.00
- He loves shoes but since he’s not leaving home for a while why not get him a comfy pair of Ugg slipper to go with his stylish athleisure? These soft Ugg slipper will keep his feet feeling great all day. UGG Men’s Ascot Slipper, $110
- A Fleece hat for just a little warmth for the dads who like to take early morning walks or are located in more chilly weather. It will help to keep him snug and warm. The soft fleece is really cozy and the bill helps to keep him looking great. LL Bean Fleece baseball cap with tuck away ear flaps, $30
- Since this pandemic, the hair clippers have been one of popular items to purchase because going to hair salons or barbers regularly became a lot harder. Brightup Beard Trimmer, Cordless Hair Clippers Hair Trimmer for Men, $39 is a wonderful gift to dads who like to keep his hair clean cut.
- KODAK Luma 150 Ultra Mini Pocket Pico Projector, $220 is very compact and your dad will take this for camping or picnic to enjoy his favorite movies.
- JBL PartyBox 110 – Portable Party Speaker, $400 is the perfect gift for dads who love to throw a house party
- JYX Karaoke Machine with 2 UHF Wireless Microphones, Bluetooth Speaker, $120 is a more affordable Karaoke machine gift choice for dads who love singing their heart out!
- Twelve South AirFly Pro | Wireless Transmitter/Receiver with Audio Sharing for up to 2 AirPods/Wireless Headphones to Any Audio Jack, $55 is a genius gift that wirelessly transmits audio from in-flight entertainment, gym equipment, gaming devices, TV’s or any 3.5 audio jack so that your dad can use your AirPods, earbuds or wireless headphones anywhere with no more cords in the way
- There are aprons and then there are aprons worth putting on your dad. He can wear this handsome one from Food52 while cooking or doing more heavy duty chores around the house.
- Whiskey Stones Gift Set, $90 would be another great gift for whiskey lovers. This gift set contains Whiskey Decanter, 2 Twisted Whiskey Glasses, 2 XL Stainless Steel Whisky Balls, 2 Coasters, Special Tongs & Freezer Pouch in a luxury looking Pinewood Box.
The Wine Lover
- Rabbit Automatic Electric Corkscrew Wine Bottle Opener, $50 is truly a magical product that performs its one task beautifully with zero exertion on your part. It even ejects the cork automatically. Your dad will love this gadget!
- Coravin Timeless Three PlusWine by the Glass System, $161 is the perfect gift for dads who like to take a glass of wine at dinner and won’t finish the whole bottle. This will keep wine so fresh for up to 3 + years.
The Fit Guy
- Does your dad’s roller need to be replaced? He doesn’t have one you say? Rollers are an essential part of releasing muscle tension post workouts and he will love the cutting edge feel of this two in one roller which effectively targets legs, arms and back. Lululemon Double Roller, $58.00
- Blueear Bluetooth Beanie Hat Bluetooth 5.2 Headphone Wireless Winter Knit Hats with Stereo Speaker and MIC 15 Hours Working Time for Outdoor Sports Grey, $24 is a wonderful gift for dads who love to run outside in the wintertime.
- Golf Practice Net, 10x7ft Golf Hitting Training Aids Nets, $100 is a perfect gift for dads who love golf!
- TheraGun Elite – All-New 4th Generation Percussive Therapy Deep Tissue Muscle Treatment Massage Gun, $299 is another exceptional gift to dads who work out consistently. The Theragun Elite massages the muscle thoroughly to ease tension, release soreness, and comfort the body daily.
- TheraGun Mini – Handheld Electric Massage Gun – Compact Muscle and Deep Tissue Treatment for Any Athlete On The Go, $157 is a great gift to dads who want to relieve muscle pain wherever whenever!
- Family portrait in the form of personalized wooden peg dolls, whimsical and thoughtful—one of a kind that you create with the shop. Unfortunately, it takes 10 weeks. But seems like this is worth the wait! Depending on the number of dolls, prices range from $94.95 to $149.95 at GluePaperScissorShop.
- Smokeless fire pits do the job without the annoying smoke following you wherever you sit. This portable fire pit actually has accessories (sold separately) for grilling and cooking and will remind him of your family’s camping trips. I can smell the kalbi and ramen in the air. This fire pit is the ultimate man gift and comes with a lifetime warranty. Breeo Double Flame 19 Smokeless Fire Pit, $349.00
- Apple AirTag 4 Pack, $80 is a wonderful gift for dads who are forgetful sometimes.